Today my dream shoe is the Christian Louboutin High Heel- Cage Bootie.This Italian shoe is a leather all over cage shoe with a rounded toe, 5 inch heel, and of course the signature red sole. I saw this shoe in Bergdorf Goodman and I felt like I flew over to the display. I picked up the shoe, very gently because a shoe this precious should be handled with care. I fell in love the moment my eyes caught it's mesh design. Then I noticed the price tag and my heart broke in half. This Christian Louboutin master piece cost
$1,595.00. Like with most shoes my eyes are much bigger than my wallet and I wouldn't be able to afford that price tag even if the store put me on a payment plan. The great thing about that visit to Berdorfs was when I asked the associate if he had a size 12. He said yes and turned to retrieve the shoe. With great remorse I told the eager sales men to stop because getting that shoe would be a waste of time for him and a torment to me. When I got home all I could think about was that shoe so I went online and started to to look for a shoe in a similar style. Fortunately I found a shoe at Frederick's of Hollywood. This shoe is a Cage Heel Patent Sandal with a open toe and 4 1/2 inch heel, and it is only
$46.00. When I saw that price my wallet finally took a breath. So if you are able to afford the Christian Louboutin's than more power to you, but if you can't the Frederick's of Hollywood is a nice substitute. But both shoes are in your size.
High-Heel Cage Bootie
Black Nappa leather with allover cage detail.
Round toe.
Back zip.
5" covered heel.
Signature red sole.
Made in Italy.
Cage-Style Patent Sandal
Black Patent Leather with allover cage detail
Open Toe
Lace-up back
1" platform and 4½" heel
Celebrities Who Love It:
Gwyneth Paltrow at the N.Y.C. DVD release party for Valentino: The Last Emperor wearing the Christian Louboutin Cage Bootie with a shining silver trench coat.
These shoes are HOT!
ReplyDelete