Wednesday, December 30, 2009

OBSESSED WITH...

... THAKOON MIRROR MOSAIC ANKLE BOOT


Silver mirror mosaic-style leather peep-toe ankle boots with a heel that measures approximately 110mm/ 4.5 inches. Thakoon ankle boots have cutout detailing, an exposed silver-tone zip fastening at front and back and a jagged finish at top.

This boot is singing...


"Why you so obsessed with me


Girl I wanna know


Lying that your buying me


You know you got no doe"


I like this shoe because of its utility. No longer do I have to carry around a compact mirror and no longer so I need any kitchen utensils because I can cut my food with my shoe. This is a fun shoe that is great to wear and fill stylish. The shoe is most definatley a statement piece so don't put them on unless you are ready to make one.


Check out some way to outfit this great shoe:


http://www.polyvore.com/thakoon_mirror_mosaic_ankle_boots/thing?id=11347839



Also Check out Thakoon's Fall Collection


http://www.thakoon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment