Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Gift

I know that it is the new year, and Christmas has been over for a couple of weeks. But I feel that it gave necessary that I tell you about this special gift. I received from my mother. A few weeks before Christmas, I cleverly mention to my mother that I wanted to have some flat boots. To my "surprise" I did receive a pair of flat boots!
I like them very much!
They are brown, they have a round toe, and they go up to the knee.
For the little time that I have had these boots, they have quickly become my favorite pair. If I could wear them everywhere I would. But what really makes these boots so special is:



My mother orchards them off of my website!



She knew that I wanted flat boots, and she knew that I had a big foot. So she did the most logical being; she went on my website.
If you take a look on the right side of the blog, you can see that they are is a list of website that carries plus size shoes. So next time that you need to buy a shoe, for a friends or for yourself, take a tip from my mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment