
I never thought that there was a way to make a peacock more beautiful than it already was, but then I saw these shoes.
If you are like me then the maximum time that you can last in a high heel shoe is about 3 hours maybe 3 1/2. Because of this,I have to always carry around a pair of flats. If I owned these shoes, I would never take them off and I would throw my heels in the trash. ( And by trash I mean my closet and by throw I mean gentle placing to heels in a cushioned box) Ballett flats have become a required piece to have in your closet. No longer do they just come in plain solid colors, but with prints, with sequin, with rhinestones, and now with feathers.
I Love It!
Pedro Garcia,
He gives me wings
Or more like feathers
Check out ways to outfit this shoe:
http://www.polyvore.com/pedro_garcia_minnie_feather_pumps/thing?id=7993771

Also check out Pedro Garcia's collection at http://www.pedrogarcia.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment